Helping People Help Myself

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Arrival in Delhi on March 29, 2008

It was back in 2005 that I landed this continent for the first time before starting my grad school life. What a caos - cows, people, bicycles, three-wheel cars (Auto Rikshaw), small local cars (Maruti or even Ambassador) and fancy Italian car are running or jamming all together. How can you cross this street without traffic lights? All of them didn't seem to stop even when you step in this packed street. Actually, they stopped when they almost touched my body - this is the safety, you feel. Many things I explored as a beginner backpacker from Tokyo.

Why I came back to India? That's the story I want to know during my life and it is one of the motivations to kick-off this simple blog "Helping People Help Himself"

Let's see how my life goes.......
posted by Kaz at 11:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home